May 16, 2011

Its finally finished!

I'm a little bit chuffed with my latest creation so thought I would share it with those who are interested....after saying to Marli for far too many weeks - "I promise it will be finished this weekend!" and after trying and failing to down load their song through so many different avenues I had to turn to my trusty friend Charles to sort it out....but it is finally finished! Its Marli and Johns 'Save the date' video, and just watching it gives me goose bumps because I just WISH I could fly home for their wedding.

And in case you are wondering about the song choice, John is a proud Welsh man and Stereophonics as it turns out are from Wales. Love it.

And love you guys xxx

(Wee tip for those viewing it, watch it as the small screen version on this page as when you enlarge it, it distorts the photos. If you want to see the big version with undistorted photos then click through to this link:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHb2jHsDr2A


No comments:

Post a Comment