June 19, 2011

London in photos

It was a deliciously sunny evening last Tuesday and I couldn't bare the thought of sitting indoors so I took myself and my camera for a wander through Primrose hill and along the canals to Camden, some of my favourite parts of London. The canal lent itself to some good shots, but I am realising more and more that I really need to put some good reading time in to learning how to get the most from this camera and maybe even think about doing a course.

Anyway here is one of my favourites....I just love the colours and the reflections on the water.


Heres another quite interesting one. Its taken looking through the bridge, that guy in the left of it was arguing with someone across the canal. Had I not been so intent on getting my shot I would have tried to figure out what the argument was all about, but for now we can only imagine! (Canal turf wars maybe?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment